Make better music.
psymmetrixDelay is a tempo synced delay, featuring LFO controllable pan & pre/post feedback filter stages, with buffer locking for extreme stutter effects.
- 1/128 to 1/8 note tempo synced delay
- 1 to 4 times delay time multiplier with triplet and dotted options
- Insane upper feedback level, with optional brickwall limiter
- Feedback buffer lock for outlandish stutter effects
- Multimode resonant filter switchable pre or post feedback with tempo syncable LFO
- Mono feedback loop with adjustable pan position and tempo syncable LFO
- Mix amount control for use as in insert or send effect
- Native Apple Silicon (M1 or better) support
Only £39.99 / €49.99 / $49.99 for a perpetual license on as many machines as you own, plus free updates for life (including major versions).
By clicking Buy Now, you will continue to the FastSpring checkout page where payment will be taken, and your order fulfilled by FastSpring, our trusted reseller, and Merchant of Record. PLEASE NOTE: All sales are final, refunds can not be issued. Please try the demo first to confirm that you wish to purchase.
Downloads & System requirements
- Windows 7 or greater
- 32 or 64 bit compatible
- 3gHz or faster CPU
- Minimum 4gb RAM
- VST 2 or 3 compatible host
- macOS 10.9 or greater
- 64 bit version only
- 3gHz or faster Intel or ARM CPU
- Minimum 4gb RAM
- VST 2/3 or Audio Unit compatible host
Experimental Linux supportDownload VST2 build
Unfortunately due to the nature of Linux audio and our small size we are unable to offer anything beyond rudimentary support for the Linux build.
You may use psymmetrixDelay unrestricted for about 3 weeks after which it will nag you to purchase a license but otherwise work unrestricted.
1.2.2Initial public release.
1.2.4Added Installation and User guide, improved Windows graphic quality and improved preset handling.
1.2.5Apple Notarised installer and minor bug fix.
1.2.6Added 64 bit processing for hosts that support it and removed libcurl dependency for Linux.
1.3.3Added tempo sync and waveform choices to LFOs.
1.3.4Updated license system.
1.3.5Improved macOS Monterey support and stability.
1.3.6Fixed VST2 not passing validation in some hosts and removed Rosetta requirement for macOS installer on ARM machines.