chrisGlitch is a glitch machine that can either add subtle variation to your patterns or completely mangle them beyond recognition.
- One to sixteen 16ths random glitch slice lengths
- Minimum glitch length parameter
- Sixteenth Note or Eighth Note Triplet timing option
- Random playback slice position probability
- Reverse slice playback probability
- Overall repeat slice probability (and force control) with control over individual repeat length probabilities
- User definable slice repeat length
- Envelope to help with clicks and pops
- Endlessly chaotic or deterministic random number generation
- Block or pass through the incoming audio when disengaged
- Retain buffer option
- Visualisation of playback buffer and current playback slice
- Native Apple Silicon (M1 or better) support
By clicking Buy Now, you will continue to the FastSpring checkout page where payment will be taken, and your order fulfilled by FastSpring, our trusted reseller, and Merchant of Record. PLEASE NOTE: All sales are final, refunds can not be issued. Please try the demo first to confirm that you wish to purchase.
Downloads & System requirements
- Windows 7 or greater
- 32 or 64 bit compatible
- 3gHz or faster CPU
- Minimum 4gb RAM
- VST 2 or 3 compatible host
- macOS 10.11 or greater
- 64 bit version only
- 3gHz or faster Intel or ARM CPU
- Minimum 4gb RAM
- VST 2/3 or Audio Unit compatible host
Experimental Linux supportDownload VST2 build
Unfortunately due to the nature of Linux audio and our small size we are unable to offer anything beyond rudimentary support for the Linux build.
You may use chrisGlitch unrestricted for about 3 weeks after which it will nag you to purchase a license but otherwise work unrestricted.
1.0.15Initial public release.
1.0.16Fixed potential volume overloads that could occur in rare circumstances.
1.0.17Fixed graphical glitch in Windows & Linux when hiding waveform.
1.0.18Fixed graphical glitch that could occur when hiding waveform and then changing UI size.
1.0.19Updated license system.
1.0.20Fixed requirement for Rosetta to be installed when installing on Apple Silicon and possible crash in rare circumstances.
1.0.21Improved macOS Monterey support and stability.
1.0.22Fixed VST2 not passing validation in certain hosts.
1.1.2Added minimum glitch length parameter, improved visualisation of playback slice, improved stability, added random preset name generator.
1.1.3Added "deterministic" parameter and seed.